questions about me

  • is your best friends name breanne? mine is
  • have you seen the new freddy? i did last night
  • do you like nevershoutnever? i do
  • do you like deer hunting? i dont
  • do you think being emo is cool? i dont
  • do you like writing books? i do
  • do you like pickles and vinalla waffers? i do
  • do you want to see toy story 3?? i do
  • do you like cearal? i love it
  • do you like clowns?? i dont
  • do you like every flavor ice cream? i do
  • do you like the twilight saga? i do
  • do you like justin bieber? i kind of do
  • do you like purple? i do
  • do you like to watch movies? i do
  • are you team edward or team jacob? im team jacob
  • do you hate miley cyrus? i do

Thursday, May 27, 2010

eww!! he threw up!!!!

Hey I told you that I would tell you how my pools were and I will Ok so I got in and it was frezzzzing and I was just standing there and my sister pushed me over I went under and when I came back up i was even more cold and I had to keep going under to get used to the water. After, I went under like 10 times I finally got used to the water. Then, my friend Jackson gets in the pool he is 2 when he gets in we have a raft and he wanted on it i guess the water was so cold it made him throw up!!!!
I dont know why he threw up but he did and then we moved the raft and there was no throw up so then we had to get out for my mom to clean it out and shock it. Then, we couldnt get in the pool for the rest of the day but, tommorow i will go swimming agiain and i hope that Jackson doesnt throw up agian!! well bye!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment