questions about me

  • is your best friends name breanne? mine is
  • have you seen the new freddy? i did last night
  • do you like nevershoutnever? i do
  • do you like deer hunting? i dont
  • do you think being emo is cool? i dont
  • do you like writing books? i do
  • do you like pickles and vinalla waffers? i do
  • do you want to see toy story 3?? i do
  • do you like cearal? i love it
  • do you like clowns?? i dont
  • do you like every flavor ice cream? i do
  • do you like the twilight saga? i do
  • do you like justin bieber? i kind of do
  • do you like purple? i do
  • do you like to watch movies? i do
  • are you team edward or team jacob? im team jacob
  • do you hate miley cyrus? i do

Monday, May 24, 2010

The zoo

last sunday my grandma and grandpa took me my sister and my mom to the zoo for mothers day when we went there we really didnt look at the animals we mostly did the stuff that you had to pay for. first thing that we did when we got there we went and pet the sting rays they were cool on some of them it felt like there was sand on their back or something we also got to feed them but i was to scared to i dont know why well i was going to but right when i was putting my hand nin the water to feed the sting ray a little girl started cring so one of the ladies that work there ran up to the little girl and ask her what was wrong and she said the sting ray bit me so after that happend pretty much everybody took their kids and left i dont really think the sting ray bit that little girl i jst think that she did that to get attention. after that we went and rode the marry-go-round this might seem kind of lame but that is my favorite ride dont laugh well you can just not in front of me. then we went to the resturant and we saw my uncle lee there and the lady working there thought my uncle was cute or soething beacuse she gave him free chicken legs and a soda!!! hahah lol isnt that funny!?!? then we went to the gift shop and i got a cool picture frame and we left that is my day at the zoo with my grandme and grandpa for mothers day. happy mothers day everyone!!!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment